Social Distancing and April 2020 Monthly Wrap-Up


8 GREAT BOOKS WE READ WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING 


April 2020 was the first full month while social distancing and #stayathome time.  It took a lot of adjusting to this new reality of working from home, virtual classes, virtual book club meetings, video conferencing, grocery deliveries (if you're lucky to get a time slot)...all of this while dealing with the uncertainty and anxiety of what's to come.

I had enough time to binge watch a few shows on Netflix and Amazon, but mostly, I wanted to catch up with my reading 📚

Here are the books I read in April and feel free to click on the links to see my full reviews:

🙌🏼FAVORITE BOOK OF THE MONTH
     

❤️BOOKS I LOVED

     A Good Neighborhood by Therese Anne Fowler
     Wild at Heart by K.A.Tucker
     The Silent Treatment by Abbie Greaves

🤩BOOKS I LIKED
     
     Verity by Colleen Hoover
     The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
     The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

👌🏼BOOK THAT WAS JUST OK
     
     Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey


What about you?  
Any favorite books and/or TV shows?  
Please share in the comments section!



0 comments