Book Blogger Insider Tag


Book Blogger Insider Tag



I got tagged by Manon from Cafe Manon to do the Book Blogger Insider Tag. 
I am Super Excited for the tag!  Thanks!

Rules

  1. Answer the questions below.
  2. Credit the creator: A Little Slice of Jamie.  
  3. Tag at least 5 people.
  4. Have fun!
  5. Read my answers to the questions of this tag.

1 – Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Usually at my desk in my home office, but now that the weather is warming up, I’ll be sitting on the patio with my laptop more often.

2 – How long does it take you to write a book review?
It depends if I liked the book or not.  I have a harder time writing about a book I didn’t like.  But sometimes I get so excited about the book that I end up writing the review too quick and later need to go back and re-write and/or add comments.

3 – When did you start your book blog?
I started it in September 2017, but my first post about books was in January 2018.  I started my blog with the purpose of igniting my imagination and creativity while writing about things I’m passionate about.  

4 – What’s the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Getting to know other bloggers, book lovers, and authors, that’s fun and exciting.  
I found a quote the other day that sums it all, in my opinion:  
“ I went for years not finishing anything. Because, of course, when you finish something you can be judged.” Erica Jong  

5 – What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The best thing for me is the fact that I already took the first step and got myself out there in the blogosphere.  Everything from now on is limitless.    

6 – What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I had fun writing all of my posts so far, but if I had to pick one, it would be the Once Upon a Time There Was an Audiobook !

7 – What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I love doing Author Interviews.

8 – When do you typically write?
I typically write in the evenings and on the weekends.

9 – How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled up with your fur baby?
Definitely no Netflix!  Coffee for sure, but if I happen to be writing on a Friday night, I’ll most likely have a glass of white wine next to me.

10 – When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
The goal is to write right after I finish reading it, but in order to avoid the “quick” reviews I mentioned earlier, I started keeping notes about the books to help organize my thoughts and hopefully write a better review.

11 – How often do you post?
I  have been posting once a week, sometimes twice, (guilty face for this answer), with no schedule, which I plan to change it into a more organized blog schedule…

This tag was so much FUN! Thanks again for tagging me, Manon!



I NOW TAG:

Beth from Books Nest   
Lisa from ReadHerWriteHer   

0 comments